Networking has a bad reputation. In my experience, the majority of people dislike or fear networking. Many people claim it doesn't work, however that's because they are not doing it correctly.
Effective networking today is nothing like old boys’ clubs, schmoozing or working the room. “Doing" networking “right” simply means using it strategically. When you network professionally and with the right attitude, it can be one of your most powerful business and personal development tools.
As a behavioural strategist, I know that doing things in a different way, will make you more memorable. At my entertaining and high-impact networking workshops, delegates learn how to stand out for all the right reasons. In the jazzy new Pdf I cover issues such as:
- How to stand out from the crowd: Your elevator speech
- How to be remembered: Your self-introduction
- How to maximise your ROI: Making the most of your face-to-face networking
- How to create a networking ripple
- How to follow-up and follow-through